Monday 15 August 2011

My Favourite Hobby


              
I have many hobbies, but the best one out of all is hanging out with my friends. The reason why I picked this hobby is because it is fun and I really enjoy myself.
Who are my friends? My friends are Leona, Issabel, Jessica, Glydia, Barbara, and Ola. We all go to the same school and we’re all in the same class. We all like to do everything together as one.
 They are always happy, sporty, funny and active people. They have guts and I know I could trust them. Friends like that are like family to you and they are there for you when you need them.
We spend time together whenever we get the opportunity to do so. We help each other with anything. Everyday my friends and I like to hang out, and talk about the good things that have happened to us.
Our other common interest is playing rugby together because that is our favourite sport. When we are out playing rugby, we try our best to show everybody how tough we are.

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY YVONNE AND THAT IS WHAT I CALL REALLY FANTASTIC WORK
    I WILL GIVE THAT WORK 10/10..
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Yvonne great writing I really think you got some cool and interesting hobbies also cool friends I also like rugby too . Well this is an awesome writing Description keep up the good work ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.